Event organizer IBEW member Mark Haines will be hosting the third annual “Ice Fishing Outing” on Saturday, February 11th, 2017. It will held at Lake Wissota. Lake Wissota is a reservoir in Chippewa County, Wisconsin, just east of the city of Chippewa Falls. The fun will start around 8:00am and end around 3:00pm. Lunch, beverages, and prizes will be provided so please call the hall to sign up.
Event organizer IBEW member Matthew Roge will be hosting a “Bean Bag Tournament” on Saturday February 25th, 2017 at the IBEW Brackett Facility. The doors will open at 10:00am with the tournament to start at 11:00 am. Lunch, beverages, and prizes will be provided so please call the hall to sign up.
Are you interested in organizing a local 14 event?
What are the qualifications for events?
1. Any event! Think outside the box! Examples: poker night, canoeing, horseback riding, motorcycle ride, etc….
2. Event must be open to all IBEW members.
3. Event will be put on website calendar with date, location, and person to contact.
4. Everyone is welcome (family included) but funding will be approved for members only.
5. One person will coordinate the event.
Who will administer fund.
1. E-board will determine amounts of funding per member per event.
How to apply for funding.
1. Members will fill out a request for funding for an event that is at least 30 days after the next scheduled e-board meeting. Forms will be available on the local 14 website.
2. E-board will approve or deny funding on the first Tuesday of the each Month.
3. E-board will notify the applicant by mail of approval/denial of funding. If approved the e-board will mail the applicant a submission form for reimbursement. Reimbursement will only occur after the event is complete.
4. Must furnish group picture, and sign in sheet, of attendees in order to get reimbursement.
MIC Request Forms can be downloaded at (http://ibew14.net/). Login and click on the tab labeled “downloads”.